Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ten and Six Week Three

Where did I go wrong? I was 10-6 this week. Surprisingly not 9-7, as I accidently picked the Colts to win, even though I didn’t think they would. Better to be lucky than good I guess. Although this week was a major improvement over last week, I still sucked. Let’s see where I failed.

Obvious:
Jags win on the road vs. Houston. What the hell Houston? Talk about an on-off switch for defense! You are the Cardinals of the AFC. Oh wait. Never mind. Your defense never shows up. It’s your offense that is so light switch like.

Washington loses in Detroit. Alright. I guess we can pick against the Lions for the rest of the season and be safe. The pros feel the same, as they opened up as a 10 point dog in Chicago for week 4.

And Pittsburgh loses to Cincy on the road. You just can’t count on anything in this league anymore I guess. I sure hope the Steelers have this many problems executing against the Chargers.

Close calls:
The Patties win. Yuck. Can someone please play Randy Moss like the Bills did? You know, without blowing the lead in the last couple minutes.

Minnesota defends home against the 49ers. How dare I pick against Favre! At least the Niners covered that ridiculous 7-point spread. I guess we’ll have to wait until later this season to see that Farvearian Chokemeister.

New Orleans beat Buffalo in Orchard Park. When your offense is shit, your defense gets tired. Fire your coach before it’s too late!!

Oh how I long for my week one success now!

No comments:

Post a Comment