Friday, December 26, 2008

Out of Order

I know I said that many pictures were coming, and that’s still the case. I am on leave through the New Year, and I am expecting to be much more motivated tomorrow. Actually, I feel like that every day. :) By the way, my kids are broken - the wind woke me up on Christmas morning when they should have. I didn’t even have to roll out of bed until 7:30. Even then, it was at my wife’s insistence at the first hint that the kids were awake. I'm pretty sure that she was excited.

My Internet was also broken on Christmas Day. That is also the wind's fault. It also serves as my official excuse for not blogging with a ton of photos today. However I did manage to upload one photo. Here’s a pic of all of us gathered around the tree. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment