Saturday, November 14, 2009

I'm Perfect in Week 10... So Far

How great was it to see Cutleritis strike in San Francisco on Thursday? I love how sports brings out such passion in me that I root for a team's demise just because they have a specific player on their team! I picked the 9ers, so Thursday's result was like winning twice!

I've got three upsets on the board for tomorrow. I picked Carolina to win at home versus Atlanta, a two point favorite. I also picked KC to go into Kevlar-land and take out the Raiders. Oakland is also a two point favorite. I snagged the Packers to rebound well against the Cowboys in Green Bay. The Cowboys are, not surprisingly, favored by two points. I'm starting to think that a two point favorite signifies the two shoulders of the line-maker shrugging in indifference and indecision.

I came oh-so close to picking Washington at home over Denver (-4.5). I still think that might happen given the tough Monday Night game and the short week of prep. But there's just no way I can pick the Redskins to win. Ever.

Um, let's see. What else? Saints will win. Chargers will win.

No comments:

Post a Comment